[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board Meeting Reports

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 17:12:32 EST

after all, he is a magician.....LOL

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE

In a message dated 1/29/2011 5:10:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I too  appreciate the updates, and I am willing to have the commentary
because I
feel it is a clear expression of investigation prior to the current
interest in
changing the club's IRS status.
That said, I just love that  Evan can and will write of what has just
transpired
and still taking in  what continues to  transpire.....

sheila