[ SHOWGSD-L ] Blog is you can

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: triplea7@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 18:17:49 EDT

In a message dated 4/14/09 11:44:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
triplea7@xxxxxxx writes:

I no  longer receive the GSD blog.  What happened ?

The Blog was set up so that I could post from the National, and  everyone,
not just those on the List could read it. That was the only term I had  when
I agreed to do it. Zoe set it up for me, and she teaches me every year how
to do it again.  I ramble, brag, mumble, and post what I am seeing. For
some reason that excapes me, people like it.  I even enjoy reading it, a
month later. Often I have never seen what I said.

I got a post the other day from The Blog. I asked Zoe, and it seems someone
 hacked into our server and was posting to the Blog. Only those approved
were  supposed to do that. At first it was just me, then some pictures, etc.
I  suspect Zoe may have taken it down, (I haven't checked).

I plan to be back at the National.  I won't have that pesky Bob  Dresher to
bug me this year, as he judges the early show.  But, we will be  back
telling jokes for the rest of the show.  I don't know who will "spot"  the
Specials for me this year. Flower Boy has refused to repeat, Cindy did a  great
job, but she is too busy.  Dania was fantastic, when I learned the  accent.
Last year Paul was the best, but I may have convinced him never to  do it
again.

Someone always shows up.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds