[ SHOWGSD-L ] Blast from the past

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 23:49:05 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/2005 4:36:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Bokenkampgsd1 writes:
My  interpretation of Pauls post is simply on the day of judging, that the
dog  sitting back in 10th spot does not end up in the number 1 position or is
running with the top 1-5 for the ultimate point.

1982.  I was in 14th place. I asked the handler behind me if we were  going
to go Select. That was Dave Rinke.  He looked at the 13 in front of  us, and
said he thought so. The judge took us around again, told me to go in  second,
and Dave in third. I ended up number two Select, and the next year the  third
bitch went Grand Victrix, it was Laeren.  Or it might have been two  years
later, I don't remember.  Yes, the 13th bitch was in contention for  number one.

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/