[ SHOWGSD-L ] Black puppy for Iraq/Afghanistan Veteran?

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 16:17:15 -0500

A friend of mine is a retired US Army Lt. Colonel veteran of Iraq and
Afghanistan wars.  Over the years he and his family (wife, adult son and
pre-teen daughter) have raised and  loved three of my puppies over the years
until they passed of old age. He's looking for a black female puppy or older
dog as a companion.  The search for a good puppy has been somewhat of an
emotional and financial struggle for them - not their fault at all!
They fell in love with black dogs but I'm sure if we found the right one
they would be fine with any color.

He is located near Kansas City and first and foremost wants a healthy puppy
(or young adult) with the temperament of a Golden Retriever. :) I KNOW
someone out there has those sweet dogs!

I love this family so here's MY criteria:
Parents MUST be OFA certified or equivalent certification
I prefer American or German/American cross, but puppy and parents must NOT
be aggressive.

My friend oversaw the K9 MP forces at Fort Hood but does not need a super
charged working dog for his family. :)
They have an older female lab that tolerates other dogs.  She will be an
almost 100 percent house dog.

If you or anyone you know has puppies or a young adult you'd like to place
that is sweet as pie, please let me know and I'll put you in contact with
them.

Thank you!
Cyndy

http://showgsd.org/mail.html