[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bitch, bitch, bitch. . .

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 16:02:34 EDT

These last few weeks of posts have been very infomative, enlightening, and
educational.   I have learned a lot about a lot of people, learned a lot about
the board and haven't been bored at all.   Laughed at times, but not bored.
Just as when it comes time to vote at an election of town council (if they have
been doing a lot of bitching, even attacking,in the paper or on mailings), I
will be more educated in my choice, come GSDC election time.   And yes I have
dogs in AKC events LOL & :-)
Running with YO! works out any leftover kinks

Stormy
Smiling in Colorado

In a message dated 5/26/05 1:52:16 PM, Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> WOW!  I came home from school today to find about 8 digests

www.FairhopeGSD.com