[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bird Sanctuary in my back yard?

  • From: Liane M Fossland <lfossland@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:22:38 -0700

I just received an ad which says "Turn your back yard into a bird
sanctuary". Yeah, right!
Let me tell you, that's the least I need. Don't get me wrong, I love
birds. But frankly I have had it with those sparrows that virtually own
my back yard, they mess on the patio and everywhere else. I am also
worried about my dogs eating their poop which, as you know is toxic to
them. I was going to take the dove nest down after the babies have flown
away, and here is mama sitting on it again laying more eggs!
I guess I am just ticked that I missed the deadline on the Flagstaff
show, I could now be heading for the cool pines instead of drying up in
this Tucson heat. Oh, well - there will be better days.
Lee

Liane (Lee) Fossland
Steppenwind German Shepherds  www.steppenwindgsd.com
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni, CD,  Auburn, KaraMia & Windy