[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bio Spot

  • From: "A. Hirst" <a_hirst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 07:22:38 -1100

  I have used Bio Spot and never will again. It is extremely dangerous
  if you have cats. The dog Bio Spot is toxic if put on cats. Plus just
  rubbing up on one of my dogs who had Bio Spot put on him was enough
  to send my cat in to the ER for uncontrollable tremors which raised
  the cats temperature and sent her into seizures. I guess this is a
  common thing and the vets see it all too often. They highly
  recommended using Advantage or Front Line...and after spending
  $1200.00 on vet care I have to agree in the long run it would have
  been cheaper to just buy the better stuff. It does work better too.
  Katrina www.SublimeKennel.com
  Msg: #1 in digest
  Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:14:44 -0500
  From: barbarar <domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: (no subject)

  Has anyone used BioSpot for fleas and ticks?  And what were the
  results.
  Thanks.

  --
  BarbaraR