[ SHOWGSD-L ] Big Florida Brag

  • From: "Amy Safdir" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 20:51:18 -0500

Just had to brag on a nice 4 point major win today at the January Circuit
Treasure Coast GSDC under Edie Trocki.
Winners Dog was our power moving Trio's Hometown Hero V Marquis (better known
as Mauer)
(sire Sel CH Oscar and dam Sel CH Maisey) Bred by Linda Roger & Kelly Salava &
Liz Oster who we thank for the honor of letting us own this character filled,
loveable dog.
It was an honor as always to show under the very knowledgable Edie Trocki and
win in tough competition. And we thank our handler George Berstler and his holy
grail for his dedication and belief in our dog. Also thanks to Leslie Dancosse
for taking him back in for Best of Breed. And a large shout out thank you to my
best helper and double handler my little gem daughter of 10 years old Kaley,
shows would not be as fun without her.  I love the opportunity to give these
long winded thank you brags :o)

I want to say how impressed I was with the quality that came down to
Florida,,,,,,there were lovely Selects in the breed and many placers and
winners from the National and many new up and coming stars, it was very
exciting to see!
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com