[ SHOWGSD-L ] Big Breeder Brags from Colo.

  • From: " Oak Smith" <osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 18:32:38 -0600

This was quite the week-end for Oak Ridge.
In Longmont Colorado on Saturday under Specialty Judge Mrs J.N. Paulk Our
Breeding went Winner's Dog, BOB and Open Bitch.
The Winner's Dog was our own Josh (Oak Ridge Lunar Shadow) handled expertly
by Jack Reed for two points. He also went BOS. His littermate "Splenda" went
BOB owned and handled by Laurie Jeff Greer, and his other littermate "Vanna"
won the Open class, co-owned and handled by Laurie Jeff Greer. These puppies
are out of our Bitch "Nizhoini" (Windwalker's Yes Virginia X Geo Valdez)
sired by "Lucas" (Kaimacha Winning Colors) who is a Colorguard/Jamaica son.
I did not think we could top that day but on Sunday under Judge Prof. D.C.
Taylor Josh went Winner's Dog and Best of Winner's. Splenda went BOS, Vanna
went Winner's Bitch AND our girl Sage (Oak Ridge Solar Energy) out of our
girl "Zia" (Frequent Flyer/Jamaica) went Reserve Winner's Bitch!
Again Josh was handled by Jack Reed, Laurie Jeff handled Splenda and Vanna
while I handled Sage. 2 points all round on Sunday.
Josh now has 9 points and a Major and two major reserves and he is not yet
two. His littermate Splenda is finished and qualified this last year for
Eukanuba and his other two littermates are both pointed and coming on
strong.
From the land of the Sable dogs we are doing the happy dance tonight. :{)
Oak
Oak Ridge German Shepherds