[ SHOWGSD-L ] Big Brags & Thank you!!!

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 17:27:02 -0500

The SW Futurity weekend was one we won't ever forget!!! First, THANK YOU
to the hard working members of the GSDC of Austin for putting on spectacular
shows!!!! It was much appreciated by all!.....Second, thank you again to
judge Karen Wagner for the 5 point major on Caretti's Blues Man, now with 11
points/both majors.....Third, and certainly not least, a HUGE thank you to
SW futurity judge, Bill Basu for the absolute thrill of watching two bitches
we bred compete for best Futurity Bitch.... awarding Best In Futurity to
Caretti's Disturbin' The Peace, and Reserve Futurity Bitch to Caretti's Sloe
Gin!!!!!! Congrats to all of of "Juvi's" owners...Oscar Renya, Antonio
Ornelas, Miguel Gomez, Carlos Arguimbau and Raul Gomez. (This makes me wish
I had taken Spanish in school rather than French...which I can't remember
any of!!!!). Thank you for your hard work with her, it certainly paid
off!.... By the way... Juvi has a three point major from the 12-18 month
class at an all breed show, owner handled....Yes...the good ones can win in
both venues!!! .........to Scott and Loren, thank you for believing in
Ginny, taking her from Best Puppy at the Canadian National, to her present 9
points/ both majors, and now Reserve Futurity winner!!!.....all of these
dogs are sired by Mr. Fritz...... Caretti's Disturbin' The Peace is a litter
sister to Caretti's Disorderly Conduct (9 points/ both majors). Their dam is
Ch Caretti's Devil In Disguise. ( an Angelina daughter). Caretti's Sloe Gin
and Caretti's Blues Man are litter mates...their dam is Ch Caretti-Jerrwen's
Bewitched, an Angelina granddaughter through her sire BOM Ch Caretti's
Archangel RN. Congratulations to all the winners this weekend!!!! Hope
everyone had a safe trip home :-)

Cyndi Flautt

Caretti GSD