[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: -Beware of Evan, Oak, and Tige (and Paula)r!

  • From: "Mary-Anne" <versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:13:03 -0500

Paula,
I won't believe you until I see you state that out loud on 20/20, TMZ, The
View or another of the shows that keep us informed as to the sexual status
of our icons.  At least, let's hear it from the National Enquirer...
and 73.925732109999% of people won't believe you either - statistically
speaking...
Mary-Anne