[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Best Puppy..........

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 22:02:12 -0700 (PDT)

Veterans dog winner Todorhaus-Chablis Santana (Tanner) is also from
Minnesota......

  Congrats to all the winners today!

  Cindy
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  BP and BOP are both Oscar kids...........wow. Talk about a great show for
Minnesotans...even if Kerry lives in Canada, the Minnesota connection is still
going
strong, isn't it?

The most fun (other than tomorrow) is going on now..the free time when everyone
is in
the ring together.....one of my favorite parts of every National.........
but except for (hopefully) a report on the Listers' Party, this is the end for
the
nite, I think...........catch y'all here tomorrow, with fingers crossed for our
favorites, of course!!!

Evan, thank you again for another wonderful blog...and get some rest! You can
start
again in the morning!

Whew! For those of you who have experienced your first Pity Party...you know
now how
much fun we have...as much as we can, considering we aren't at the show!!!

Nite for now (dogs need feeding).....catch y'all later!

Peggy

Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com