[ SHOWGSD-L ] Belated brags

  • From: Joannie <gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: da list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joannie Intersimone <gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Isabelle-jene Dupzyk <isamay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 00:19:38 +0000 (UTC)

We would like to extend our sincere appreciation to George Berstler for Bolt's
Reserve Maturity award at the South Pacific weekend in Tucson AZ. My sincere
thanks to Bolt's fan club; Nancy Godek McDonald, Cindy Tellefsen, Sheryl Brown
Brockett and Deb Kaiser for helping double the puppy. William Tank, you did an
awesome job of controlling our youngster and Karen Taylor, the time he spent
with you before we went really made a difference.
I checked on the AKC site and it is now officially Champion DCT-Tebe Nobe
Thunder Bolt of Norhaus!  Our sincere appreciation to Peggy Kurz for the final
major in Arizona. Great handling job William Tank and much appreciated help
from Bolt's fan club in ring support and doubling the goofy youngster to the
win.
Our sincere appreciation to all the judges for Bolt's awards: Dick Jones,
Sheree Kaleef Moses, Joanna Lee Akers Rand, Robert Drescher and Peg Kurz. Also
Michael Sherman for the Reserve Futurity, George Berstler for the Reserve
Maturity, Joan Fox for National Amateur Futurity dog and to Michel Chaloux for
National Best in Amateur Futurity.
We also want to acknowledge the handlers that piloted Bolt along the way,Eric
Norby Debra Hopkins, Cindy Tellefsen, Nancy Godek McDonald and Bolt's favorite
buddy Bill Tank. You are all very special to all of us
Last but not least we thank Bolt's co-breeders and co-owners Jene & Isabelle
Dupzyk for your love & support. We appreciate you two more than you will ever
know!
If you wish upon a star... you can make a Dream Come True!
Joannie & EricDream Come True GSD - Stockton CA - AKC Breeder of Merit - Home
of Jaccar-Rivendell Brianne HT, PT, TC, CGC, ROM; CH Dream Come True-Rivendell
Fandango HT, TC; Am GCH / Can CH DCT-Tebe Nobe Me & Bobby McGee, HT, PT,TC,
Amateur FVX/MVX / Can CH Norhaus-DCT Floating on Air Tebe Nobe, Ch DCT-Tebe
Nobe Thunder Bolt of Norhaus and too many others to list!