[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Because it is Easter--the German Shepherd Dog

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: <cheradongsd@xxxxxxx>, GSD list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:30:07 +0000

Yes.....teary eyed.

On Easter morning, we found our old Alex girl had left us.

She was the last of four siblings that we kept many years ago.

Her sire was Ch. Rougue's Renegade (thanks, Joe and Cathleen) and

her dam was Can Ch. Bedkar's Theresa Jo, ROM.

These four were as different as night and day:

Otto (A/C Ch. Bedkar's Ouachita) was our first bicolor...as sweet as

any dog could be and a comedian, with a big toothy grin in that black face.

Alex (A/C Ch Bedkar's Alexandra) balck and red and very serious.

Angie (Can Ch. Bedkar's Angelica) A black and tan fur ball with funny little
ears,

 ready to take on any adventure and to tell the world about it.

Hannah (Can. Ch. Bedkar's Adrianna) A very big dark red bitch with a faded back

saddle, who could fly like the wind and loved to try to trip up any handler that

did not know her.

These four qualified their Dam for her ROM.  Each one brought us a different
joy.

The sadness of having them all gone is overwhelming.

 -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
 -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
 -bedkar@xxxxx
 -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com