[ SHOWGSD-L ] Beaumont Shows

  • From: Glasspal1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:33:57 -0400 (EDT)

I just wanted to thank the Beaumont club for their hospitality and all
their hard work in putting on these shows. From the great lunches to the
beautiful sign made by a member ( his wife made the tamales) and to the ring
stewards as well as all the members who came together to take everything down
and put it back up the next day it is a club and show that was great. Well
worth  the trip to come to these shows. I had a great time both with the
lovely animals  under me and with the other judges. We were close in the dogs
we
put up and we  all did what we wanted to do. Beaumont, you did good!

Bobbie
Rohan German Shepherds