[ SHOWGSD-L ] "Basket full of Cutie Patooties" drawing and other donations

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: PSShepherds@xxxxxxx, shirleyb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:16:05 EST

Thanks for the nice comments, Sue, on how German Shepherd Rescue of Northern
California handled your donation of the artwork at our silent auction fund
raiser.  We too are a group of dedicated volunteers.  I have to tell you that
your artwork did indeed draw some hot bidding. We put your suggested price for
the print on the auction form, but the piece was so appreciated that as you
know
it went from  the $50 price for a print to a $110 bid price.  This year we
had over 200 donations ranging from dog items/artwork/jewelry to non dog items
such as wine, massage therapy, sports memorbilia, asian art etc. All donors
received a thank you note with a tax donation receipt for the value of the
donation.

On behalf of GSRNC, we look forward to having your donation again next year
and certainly will take donations from any artists on this list that would be
interested in donating to us.

List members have been very generous to us.  This year and in the past, in
addition to Sue Reh-Faraca, we have had generous donations from Syd Mailberg,
Sally Hayden, Helen Franklin, Mary Tripp, Ileana Nogueras, Joanna Rand and Bo
Vujovich.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Ch. Rohan's Reward OFA, TC, HT