[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bart and family

  • From: "Bob Van Winkle" <rmvw1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 22:26:46 GMT

Norma,
Thank you for the post on Bart and his family.
I am sure you would include Gerry Guzman as a man who has dedicated his =
entire adult life to the betterment of our breed with class and dignity.=

Regards,
Bob Van Winkle

  n a message dated 8/11/2007 2:51:13 PM Central Daylight Time, =

gsdramey@xxxxxxx writes:
    Mr. Bartley and his family have always been good people, working =

dilligently
    for the best interest of
    OUR GERMAN SHEPHERD DOGS.      His words herein, should be attended =
to =

and
    then ---
    give this fine gentleman a BREAK and allow him to really retire
    proper-like!!  And, of course, also,
    give his dedicated daughter, Tiffany, an opportunity to be what she =
=

is -- an
    expert Handler!  Oh, and
    I've know for many moons, Kathy Potter is a fine and upstanding pers=
on =

in
    love with our GSDs
               PERIOD                          ENOUGH ALREADY   Ok, TNX =
=

Norma
    no L