[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bart Bartley Retirement Activities

  • From: BJBuie@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:56:33 EDT

Can you believe -- Bart is hanging up his running shoes.  We are planning to
honor his career with the following:
1.  Review ad -- I am collecting for an ad for the Review to honor Bart.  If
you would like to contribute and be listed in the ad, you can send donations
to me along with how you would like to be listed.  Mail to:
Betty Johnson
317 North Drive  (do not abbreviate North, it is name, not directional)
Marshall, MO 65340

2.  Scrapbook -- if you have photos or a special note you would like to be
added to the scrapbook which is being made to present to Bart, you can send
them
to me with your Review ad check or send them directly to Chris who is making
the book.  She will put the card, photo, note you send into the book.    Send
to:

Chris Jolley Kimerer
12917 Orrick Road
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024

3.  There will be a surprise party for Bart at the Midwest Futurity, (they
are set no mail for the time being for this post) and the decorations will
include a collage which will then be given to Bart.  If you would like to add a
photo to the collage you may include when you send ad donations or scrapbook
items, clearly identifying which item is for the collage, or send directly to
Tiffany Bartley.
Tiffany Bartley
R-2 Box 75-W
Haubstadt, IN 47639

Bart has had a wonderful career as a handler and we look forward to his
future endeavors.

Betty Johnson

 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.