[Showgsd-l FreeLists] Back from the show

  • From: "Wendy Haddrall" <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSDhaven" <GSDhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:37:55 -0500

Hi Guys
Well we are back from our weekend show and we are happy here. We are pleased to
share that we have a new Champion. Phoebe is now " Ch. Shereldean's Miranda v
Hellwigg", we are very proud of our girl and want to thank Jenn Somogyi for
doing an awesome job showing our girl beautifully, she shows her with such
grace and we also want to thank her mother Cathy for stepping in and doing an
awesome job for Best of Winners. Now Phoebe will relax and concentrate on
having her babies by Ch. Marquin's X-Clusive, which we are anxiously
anticipating :-).

Also...... the brothers went out to play :-) Kai "Hellwigg's Fighting Borukai"
at the wee age of 8 months was given the nod for reserve winners male and best
puppy in breed. He was shown on Saturday and want to thank Ron Peet for doing
an awesome job! Then on Sunday Fax "Hellwigg's Shadowfax" (full brother) was
awarded reserve winners dog and best puppy in breed, thanks to Jenn Somogyi for
her awesome job with him and congrats to Jackie Baker his owner for his wins.

Wendy Haddrall
http://www.hellwiggshepherds.com
POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For technical help and administrative matters, please contact the List
Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx