[ SHOWGSD-L ] Baby Carter

  • From: <tho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:46:41 -0800

Hi everyone,
Thanks so much for bringing him up!As many of you know im going through some
pretty serious medical stuff myself right now and with ebay shutting down the
auction for my mistake of bidding on an item,It made it hard to get everything
to everyone.My computer crashed and I only recently recovered the paypal list
of who had paid for what.Margo Maidlow has a very detailed list of everything
the auction and stud fees brought in for Carter.Dori Hickey,Carter's mom,has
put up a website with updates and pics of him.Margo and I had lunch with Dori
Carter and his adorable sister Maddie on Thursday night.Dori is hoping to
contact everyone who helped out and thanks them personally.Thank you all so
much for helping out this family and this beautiful lil boy.If you still have
anything owed to you from the auction,please let me know and ill get it
out.whoever was winning the handlers and things when the auction went down,I
will honor and send the item as well.I know there is already about $4500 with
more still trickling in.There are still a few people who have yet to pay for
the stud auction and several from ebay,but all in all it has helped this family
incredibly!I will let you all check out Carter's website to be updated.I want
to get everything out to who it goes to before I start my own long medical
ordeal,so expect your items shortly.Thanks again,Any questions please feel free
to email me @ tho@xxxxxxxxxxx or call my cell in the evenings
1-517-282-2353.anyone who needs the mailing address it is 8109 W St Joseph
Hwy,Lansing,Mich 48917
Please vist Dori Hickey's site about Carter!It is updated daily or there abouts
and really is a small glimse into what this family is going through.Im sure you
will all fall in love with Carter and hopefully,god willing,some of you may get
to meet him at the Great Lakes futurity in Mich this spring!

http://www.help4carter.com/

Medusasmom
Tami Howard
T-Ho Shepherds since 1979
Breeder of Best In Show,High In
trial,ROM,BIF,BIM,Police,leader,agility,schutzhund,therapy,flyball herding,ring
sport,tracking,movie actors and healthy long lived family members.