[ SHOWGSD-L ] **BREEDER BRAG**FIRST HOMEBRED CHAMPION!!!**

  • From: Michelle Kaeser <jovonkennels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 20:34:51 -0800 (PST)

We are thrilled to announce that in Scottsdale, AZ  Lealynn Jovon's Heritaj
Stryker went WD to complete his championship ( pending AKC confirmation) under
judge Mr. Robert E. Fetter~!!!Special thanks to Jerry Guzman who put on
Stryker's majors ( 7 points) and Karen Taylor for conditioning and Training
him! To JR Alcantara who put on his last 8 points, Sheryl Brockett for
Conditioning/Training, his lovely owner Suzanne Muldoon for loving this boy and
giving him a wonderful home and to my co breeder Liz Leschhorn for guiding me
to do this wonderful breeding!  To Darlene Cliff for making this breeding
possible!!!!! You all are the best!!!
Stryker is bred by myself and Liz Leschhorn.....This is MY VERY FIRST HOMEBRED
CHAMPION~!!!He is owned by Suzanne Muldoon.He is out of Lealynn Mar-Cia's Cher
OFA  by Ch Kenlyn's Aries v Hi Cliff ROM OFAWe hope to have his litter brother
 "Best opposite sex in futurity NW region Jovon's Babraro Padala Lealynn" OFA
H/E  be my next homebred champion. We will be bringing him out soon!!!
Michelle Kaeser
www.jovongsd.com

Signer of GSDCA Breeder Code of Ethics

HOME OF CH CHABLIS CHICK-A-DEE V CODA OFA EXCELLENT & BOSIF JOVON'S BARBARO
PADALA LEALYNN~!