[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAGS x 4

  • From: "Tina" <classact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 23:08:36 -0400

Finally I have time to sit down & reflect on an awesome weekend in NJ. The fun
started on Friday at the Northern NJ GSDC where Zander--Aramist's Zillion
Dollar Guy--(GVX Ivana x Sel Ch Titanic) floated his way to BOB under Kathy
Potter. Thank you Kathy for this very nice win. And thank you to Leslie for the
wonderful job handling Zander & to Donna for grooming Zander to perfection.
Zander was bred by Donna C & Jane Dancosse. He is owned by me.
Then on Sat at the GSDC of Long Island, our girl Chyna--Jantar's China Lake of
Witmer--made her mothers proud by gaiting her way to WB, BOW & BOS for 5 points
(her second major). Thank you to Chip Rayner for this great win.

The fun continued on Sunday at the Jersey Shore GSDC as our little firecracker
Livee--Class Act's Livin on a Prayer of Aramist-- ("Spencer" x Dan-Ann's Final
Sin of Aramist) placed second in a large novice class. Livee was conditioned by
The Girlz & handled by a young man, Nick Fedorow, Jr., who did an excellent job
keeping her in line. Thank you Nick. Livee was bred by myself & my hubby John &
is owned by me & Donna C. Thank you Sue Godek for picking Livee out of this
very nice class.

The icing on our cake was Monday at the Northeast Futurity when jugde Bob Grady
added the title of BIM to our precious girl Chyna. Thank you very much Mr.
Grady for appreciating Chyna & to Lenny Brown who presented her so very well. I
am sooo proud & excited to be a part of this beautiful bitch. Chyna's other
mom--Donna C-- will fill in the gaps I left out. I'm still on cloud 9. Thanks
to everyone at ringside for the nice comments. It is very much appreciated.
It's time to fly!!!!
Tina

Tina Bogdanich
Class Act Shepherds
Owner of: BISS Am/Can Ch Adelhund's Class Act TC, OFA, DNA;   Frankenhaus I'm A
Believer, TC, OFA H&E;  Bodega's Grace of Aramist Res BIF/BOM; BISS Ch
Aramist's Zillion Dollar Guy, OFA H&E; BIM Jantar's China Lake of Witmer &
Class Act's Livin on a Prayer of Aramist. Co-owner of Joelle's Golddigger of
Jeseffan & Ch Bee Gee's Pick Me of Angel BIM at the Rainbow Bridge.