[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAGS from a Great 3 show weekend!!!

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:50:39 EDT

Ch. Rohan's Reward TC, HT, OFA  (aka Strider) had a great time this past
weekend at our local all breed shows.

On Friday, at the Salinas Valley KC show under Ms. E. Laurin, he was awarded
BOB.

On Sat., at the San Mateo KC show under Mrs. P. Gellerman, he was awarded BOB.

And, on Sunday, at the  Oakland KC show under Mr. Gomes, he was awarded BOB.

Strider is coming along nicely and showed great all three days in both breed
and the group.  If you have never showed under Mr. Gomes, he is a very nice
man and really gives each dog a very good look and also makes watching the
judging very  dramatic!

Of course, Strider, was shown by his wonderful handler, Art Sinclair, who
showed him to perfection receiving many compliments on the boy from spectators
and other handlers. Sunday's breed judging ended right before we went into
group and I really appreciate all the GSD people staying and cheering for them
in
the group.

Strider is out of Sel. Ch. Utopia's Blast From The Past by Sel. Am. and Sel.
Can. Champion Witmer's Jamiroquai bred by Bobbie Kindy and Kathy Aubrey and is
owned by Melanie Elder and myself and always shown by Art.

There are some great photos of him with Art from Diablo's specialty shows
taken by RightDog.com

Yes, we are doing the happy dance for sure!

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Ch. Rohan's Reward TC, HT, OFA
offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at
http://www.aol.com.</HTML>