[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAGS by "The Princess"

  • From: Joannie <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:39:01 -0800 (PST)

Hello.  I am Jaccar-Rivendell's Brianne HT, PT, CGC, TC ROM.  Some people call
me Brianne and those that really know me call me The Princess.

This past weekend, I assembled family & friends in MY favorite vewing area at
the Bridge to watch the specialties.  I was pleased to see that my request for
two warm sunny days was granted.  I invited my dear friend Hippy to join me on
MY couch to watch our grandson Bob in the breed class.

I am delighted to announce that MY grandson RBOM Ch DCT-Tebe Nobe Me & Bobby
McGee, HT, PT, TC completed his Grand Championship on Saturday.  Thank you to
Mr. Ghigleri for the award.  Because Eric had Bruce, that very nice young
woman,
Nancy McDonald handled Bob in the breed class.  I don't remember Nancy ever
having the pleasure of handling ME but she did an excellent job with the boy.

Bob's sire is that nice boy Am/Can Ch Avion Braeburn (linebred GV
Uecker).  Bob's dam is MY daughter, RBOF Dream Come True-Rivendell's Janice
Joplin who is sired by AOE Sel Ex Am/Can Ch NuEraTragicallyHip Braveheart, HS,
TC, ROM.  Bob is bred, owned and loved by Joan Intersimone, Eric Norby, Jene
Dupzyk & Isabelle Dupzyk.

It was nice to see that MY producing ability has carried on into the younger
generations and that Bob, Bruce and Bruce's progeny did so well over the
weekend.

Now it's time for my mid-morning snack & my nap <VBG>.

The Princess Brianne (from the Bridge)
Joannie Intersimone & Eric Norby
Dream Come True and Norhaus GSD - Stockton CA - Home of Jaccar-Rivendell
Brianne
HT, PT, TC, CGC, ROM; CH Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango HT, TC; RBOM CH
DCT-Tebe Nobe Me & Bobby McGee, HT, PT,TC and too many others to list!
http://www.dct-norhaus.blogspot.com/