[ SHOWGSD-L ] "BRAGS" WHAT A WEEKEND

  • From: Dave Lasater <laslargsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 20:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

Before we get to the Brags. I just want to say Thanks to Christine and Steve
Grainger. For those who don't know I lost my BOF BOM Ch. Hickoryhill's Shock N
Yall a few months back a just 4 years old. Anyway I received a call from
Christine a short while ago asking me If I would be interested in a bitch to
replace Toby which of course I said sure. She told me she need some work to get
her ready for the show ring, I had two weeks to get her ready 2 trips to
petsmart and 1 trip to home depot that's her show readiness what an awesome
temperament this girl has, just like the two before  her had!!

  My heart felt thanks and gratitude go out to Chistine and Steve for
everything they have done and there total support and guidance which they have
given at any phone call that I have made to them. They are the greatest and
care allot about this breed. Thanks again!!

  Bragg time!!

  Today at the  Orange Coast GSDC morning show. My newly acquired Hickoryhill's
Magic Marker "Markie" won her 12-18 class at just 13 months and then on to WB
and Best of winners under Mr. Robert Drescher for a big 5 point Major under a
careful hand of Ken Tank and then Nancy McDonald for BOW. This was Markies
first show to top it off, First time in the rind period!!

  But then again in the afternoon show under Mr. Dave Rinke she won her 12-18
class and then on to capture WB for her second 5 point major!!  Beautifully
presented by Ken Tank he has a great touch with these guys.

  Well then today at the Futurity under Laurie Pruitt  Hickoryhill's Magic
Marker won her Intermediate class and then on to Best in Futurity!! A big
thanks to Nancy McDonald for guiding Markie to this prestigious win. This girl
can really show, she got the hag of it each time she went in the ring. I
couldn't be more proud of her and the void she is going to fill.

  Again I want to thank the judges Bob, and Dave and all there kind words, Two
Very Very good handlers Nancy and Ken and there professionalism they show in
and out of the ring, even with the little confusion we had at the first show,
and  again to Christine and Steve your the best.

  And a special thanks to all the ringside support, compliments and hugs from
so many people.
  These clubs put on some really nice shows and the show grounds where awesome.

  Wow what a weekend!!

  LasLar's German Shepherds
  Dave Lasater