[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAGS- Rally and OFA

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Cannellidogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, talldawg@xxxxxxxxxxx, vistatck@xxxxxxxxxxx, Melanie_Elder2000@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tophatweims@xxxxxxxxxxx, JudieHoward@xxxxxxxxxxx, jj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Glasspal1@xxxxxxx, LLLEBONK@xxxxxxx, linnloch@xxxxxxxxxxx, MikePedigo@xxxxxxx, LSP4repo@xxxxxxx, Scarffes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, judis@xxxxxxxxx, gussierose@xxxxxxxxxxx, CarsinGSD@xxxxxxx, artsinclair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, suboja@xxxxxxx, theresaroyer@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 20:39:08 EDT

The weekend started off well when Rohan's Reward TC, HT (7 pts - l major)
received his OFA rating of good hips and normal elbows.   Strider is out of
Sel.
Ch. Utopia's Blast From The Past by Sel. Am. & Can. Ch. Witmer's Jamiroquai
and was bred by Bobbie Kindy and Kathy Aubrey.  He is owned by myself and
Melanie Elder.

Then today, BIS Int'l. Ch. Showboat's Razzle Dazzle TC (14 pts. 1-major)
earned her third Novice Rally leg in her third trial with a 94 - after losing 3
pts for having to repeat an exercise.   The second to the last exercise was a
slow right in front of the exit gate and she hit the end of the leash and said
"I'm outta here!"   So back we went. Her other scores were an 89 that was first
place and a 95 that was second place.

I don't know who is happier....Razzle or me....she is not retired and can now
be the couch potato/squirrel chaser that she loves being.

Razzle is out of my Int'l. Ch. Showboat's Jasmin TC, HT by Ch. Linnloch Paper
Chase and is bred and owned by myself and Meredith Noreen.

A very good weekend...

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com