[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAGS NEW CHAMPION AMYR'S WICHITA OF WITMER

  • From: WITMS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 10:17:36 EDT

This weekend we finished our Jamiroquai son "Wichita" on Sat., under Fred
Basset in Wrentham, Mass. Philip Moore helped us out, and did a great job :)))
Thank you Philip.... Wichita needed 1pt. He picked up all his majors in
Fitchburg Ma., this winter with Leslie, and Donna, big Thanks :))  Thank  you
judges, Dean Wylie, Charlotte Larosa, Rita Sandell, Rick Orlowski, and  Fred
Basset. Wichita is owned/bred by Gail Shaheen, and myself. He now joins his  CH
brother CH Amyr's Naugatuck of Witmer..Their dam is Witmer's Dancing in the
Rain Amyr, who has a new litter of Sel Ex CH Karizma's Nicaragua "Neeko"
babies. 3 girls 2 boys! Also our 6-9 puppy bitch "Witmer's Essence of  Amyr won
the
6-9 class and went on to RWB her first show!! Essence is  sired by CH Witmer's
Angelina of Vanderwerth's brother "Thornton", and her  dam is Jantar's Have
Mercy of Witamyr, Chyna's sister.  Handled wonderfully  by our new transplanted
Jr handler  Jessica Keene !! Great job..... We are  very happy to have
Jessica here! We know she is sadly missed in CO!!!   Susie

_www.witmergsd.com_ (http://www.witmergsd.com)

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.