[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAGS AND LITTERS

  • From: "DOC" <wynsum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:33:09 -0500

Pat notes:

Am I reading this correct that we are NOT to brag on this list now if we
(the actual owners) win at shows or that we have a new litter...that we
are
ONLY to put this on the website in the "Interactive Area Drop Down
Menu"???

---> No, we have always allowed you to brag about your wins.  The operative
word is YOUR WINS, not your friends, not your clients. And we have always
allowed litter announcements. The brags page online and the Member Litter
Announcements have always been a part of the website.  Just letting people
KNOW it is still there and where to find it. It says you can also post them to
the website.  ALSO....  Not instead of.

If you reread what was written, it says, we will not make the page from
announcements on the list, and you must fill out a form to get it put on the
page.

IT SAYS in my post:  Brags are encouraged.This includes litters sired by
your males, wins by your progeny and all good things .They can also be
posted on the website.

It also says: Put the words LITTERANNOUNCEMENT in the subject line of
your post to the list.If you do not complete the form on the website, your
litter
announcement will not be listed. We do not save the Announcements made
on the list.