[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAG - The Dogs and Gloria and New Folks

  • From: Nikelist@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 15:23:53 EDT

On Father's Day weekend, we went to local all breed shows with some of our
new folks and their dogs.  It was fun-filled and more.  Everybody  won:  new
handlers; old (seasoned) handlers; new dogs; and seasoned  dogs.

SATURDAY was the birthday of one of our new folks, and her (first  show) dog,
was Winners Dog, Best of Winners and Best of Breed!  over a  male special.
We pulled our specials bitch so we would have a better  chance of getting her
boy to the Group (with a judge who likes GSD's).  It  worked, and her dog,
Schatzmar's Sidekick RN, HT was GROUP # 3!  The  birthday girl, Elizabeth
"Betsy"
Hartwig was elated with her special Birthday  present!

That same day, a nice young bitch, bred by Scootie, and owned by  one of our
new folks, was Winners Bitch!  Hats off to Scootie for sending  this very nice
gal to our friend, Alice Cox!  CARALONQED RASENHOF REDQUEEN  (Ruby), now
pointed & ROM Qualifier.

Another "new folk" JoEllen Roman co-owns the RWD,
PALADIN DREAM MACHINE NCP, CGC TC (Bobby).  The RWB was
PALADIN CAROLINA MOON NIKE CLAYFIELD, CGC TC (Yogi Bear) - both were from
the Bred By class.

JoEllen handled our girl in winners (making it her 2nd time  handling, and
she did great!)

On SUNDAY:
Our special, CH. PALADIN ALLEGHENY MOON KIM-SHAR, HIC CGC TC, aka "Bear
Bear",  was BEST OF BREED and GROUP # 3!   Co-owned with Mom,  Shirley Poole
(Kim-Shar).

PALADIN GOLDEN DREAMS NCP, (Katie) was WINNERS BITCH and Best of  Winners.
Katie is owned by Mike Guilliatt, (also new to showing).

Sidekick was again Winners Dog, and Best Opposite Sex.

...And ... on Sunday, the RWD and RWB were the same as Saturday, THIS time,
handled by my best buddy, GLORIA RICE !   Now, Gloria is not aspiring  to be a
conformation handler, BUT, I will continue working on her, (and JoEllen
too!) :>).   "Doc" did a wonderful job!

Well, that is about it.  Good friends, fun birthdays, new people, good  dogs
... it was a fun-filled weekend, indeed.      Sharlonna

~~~~
 About the winners:
BOB - BEAR BEAR  and  RWB - YOGI BEAR
Ch. Casanova HT, CGC, TC, OFA x Ch. Paladin Amelia Earhart Castlehill HT PT
HCT JHD CCG TC OFA

WB - KATIE   and  RWD - BOBBY

Ch. Casanova x Paladin-Kansten Good Vibrations HT HCT CGC TC
co-breeders:  Jene and Isabelle Dupzyk

BOB, WD - SIDEKICK
Sel. Ch. Heart Throb x Ch. Tanglewood Justso of Kengin
breeders:   Bob and Darlene Ghigleri

WB - RUBY
GV. Scoop x Caralon Red Queen  Judeen