[ SHOWGSD-L ] BOOM BOOM POW!

  • From: Hickoryhill <hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 13:51:27 -0500 (CDT)

Hickoryhill German Shepherds
Steve and Christine Grainger
visit us at www.hickoryhillgsd.com[1]     Yesterday at the GSDC of Cnet. IN
our Hickoryhill's Boom Boom Pow, was awarded Best Puppy, her first time
shown! Thank you judge Michel Chaloux, not only for awarding Fergie the win,
but for your patience with a very untrained puppy! Also, a special thank you
to Jeff Pyle for working with Fergie. Jeff has a great touch with puppies
andunderstand that it is important for a puppy to have a great experience in
the ring.Fergie is owned with Dr. Cynthia Pena. Alhtough Sherry Nolan has
already bragged,   we would also like to thank Monsieur Chaloux for awarding
our lovely Hickoryhill's Bow Chica Wow Wow WB, BOW and BOS for her first
major as well as awarding our FV Hickoryhill's Kryptonite a major reserve.
Again, thank you Monsieur Chaloux for this wonderful wins!   The GSDCCI did
agreat job hosting this show. Kelly Broadus is my hero! She tackled this
event by herself as other club members had complications which made it
impossible for them to attend the show. Everything went off without a hitch
and Kelly even handled a conflict or two that was needlessly thrown her way
with complete finesse. The show was at the host hotel. The accomodations
werevery nice and the food in the hotel cafe was good as well.   In closing,
Steve and I would like to thank all our co-owners, past and present for
supporting our breeding program. We couldn't do it without you! CG
--- Links ---
   1 http://www.hickoryhillgsd.com