[ SHOWGSD-L ] BOB Brag

  • From: PPeters908@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 09:37:37 -0500 (EST)

It is with the utmost excitement to brag a bit about our Ch Funny Side Up
of Edan aka Ms Muppet (AOE Sel Ex Ch Mechanical Bull RN, TC, ROM/No Laughing
 Matter of Edan, ROM) bred by and co-owned with Ann Schultz, going BOS
yesterday  under Judge Janina K. Laurin and today BOB at the Great Barrington
Kennel Club  under Judge Robert Slay in Springfield, MA!! Huge thank you to
Mr. Philip  Moore for his  expert handling of our Ms. Muppet...we so
appreciate you and your team!!!  Awe, Ms. Muppet Moo I loved this girl from the
moment I saw her and have loved  her every minute in between..she epitomizes a
graciously moving beautiful dog  that takes my breath away..just floats around
the ring with such little  effort..JMO...congratulations to all the other
awardees/winners this past  weekend..some really beautiful dogs
indeed..congratulations to their owners and  all those involved. Thanks to Ms
Jill for
her support at group ringside and all  the wonderful compliments on our
girl..we so appreciate them! Thank  you!

Paula, Ray  and 'The Kidz'
Hidden Valley Shepherds
Proud owners/lovers of AKC German  Shepherd Dogs!!
Don't be frightened of breeding from animals that have  obvious faults, so
long as they have compensating virtues. A lack of virtues is  by far the
greatest fault of all - Raymond Oppenheimer!

http://showgsd.org/mail.html