[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BIS Westminster

  • From: Michele Panetta <rockstarshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: silhouettegsds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 08:28:22 -0500

What I would love to see is at specialties, regionals, or national shows
where you have classes with more dogs in it
than two or three all breed shows combined, more than one dog gets points.
At some golden Nationals we have had 80 in a CLASS and going reserve
or taking first over 80 in a class you get nothing zero zip nada.  And the
most you can get is 5 points.
I think reserve should get maybe 3 points also and maybe 1 point for the
class when its over a certain number.

My 2 cents.

I do like the reserve Best in Show.  At the IABC International shows my
golden Duncan was awarded Reserve Best In Show Bred By  twice.

Michele
Rock Star
remember Westminster is really only an all Breed Show with no class dogs.