[ SHOWGSD-L ] BIG MAJOR BRAGS- NorCal shows

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Melanie_Elder2000@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdman@xxxxxxx, yukonmary@xxxxxxxxxxx, linnloch@xxxxxxxxxxx, donjoan@xxxxxxxxxxx, LSP4repo@xxxxxxx, franniesfolly@xxxxxxxxxxx, Scarffes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, judis@xxxxxxxxx, gussierose@xxxxxxxxxxx, CarsinGSD@xxxxxxx, artsinclair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, r.j.townsend@xxxxxxxxxxx, SCWT4@xxxxxxxxxxx, tophatweims@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 21:17:33 EST

This weekend was our annual Turkey Circuit shows - always the weekend after
Thanksgiving and usually majors.  It was a very good weekend for us as we now
have two new champions!

On Saturday under  rock'n'roll judge, Dany Canino, our sable boy, Utopia's
First Edition of Linnloch (aka Harley) won the American bred class and went on
to Winner's Dog and BOW for a 4 point major.  Then, in American bred bitches
Linnloch Showboat Du Mirage (aka Mimi) won the American bred class and went on
to Winner's Bitch for a 4 point major and she is now Champion* Linnloch
Showboat Du Mirage.  Both handled to perfection by our awesome handler, Mr. Art
Sinclair!!!!

Then today under Steven Gladstone, Harley again won the American bred class
and went on to Winner's Dog and Best of Breed over two specials include a multi
BIS bitch. WOW!!!  What a way to finish. He is now Champion* Utopia's First
Edition of Linnloch!

Thanks to Debbie Hopkins for stepping in and helping Art today with Harley in
Winners and breed as Art was also handling the first place open dog and had a
special.

We are all so happy and as Paul says "doing the happy dance" in Belmont, San
Jose, Oakland and Penngrove!"

Ch.* Linnloch Showboat Du Mirage (Mimi)
Sire: Ch. Linnloch Paper Chase
Dam: Ch. Utopia's Daytime Fantasy
Breeders: Dorothy Linn and Kay Springer
Owners: Robert Townsend and Dorothy Linn

Mimi is Robert's first show GSD and now his first Champion!  Congratulations
Robert - you deserve it!

Ch.* Utopia's First Edition of Linnloch (Harley the sable!)
Sire: Ch. Linnloch Paper Chase
Dam: Ch. Utopia's Paperback Romance
Breeders: Dorothy Linn and Kathy Aubrey
Owners: Dorothy Linn, Kathy Aubrey and Kay Springer

We now have 7 champions (and one that needs one major to finish) out of Paper
Chase and Art has finished them all!!  What can we say except ---- "HE IS THE
BEST"!!!  And "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!"

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com