[ SHOWGSD-L ] BIG LITTERMATE WEEKEND BRAGS !!!!!

  • From: joanne conboy <fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdc list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:41:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everyone,

We had a very exciting weekend in Boston at the Eastern Dog Club Show this past
weekend.

Saturday under James Fredericksen, Fellsway Jay-Z Kasch went WD,BOW and Best
Puppy for two points from the 9-12 puppy dog class.  For the last few years,
the Eastern Dog Club has been trying to promote the future of our sport by
adding the Best Puppy classes and then Puppy Group and Best Puppy in Show.
Kasch went on to win 1st Herding Group Puppy under Ms. Dickenson.  What a
thrill for all of us.  Kasch showed so beautiful and so many people wanted to
touch him and take his picture (very proud owners).  He was quite the ham and
enjoyed every minute of it. How exciting it was to go back in the ring for Best
Puppy in Show!  At this point only 7 puppies left and one of them is yours.  A
beautiful Great Dane Puppy won.  Kasch is owned and loved by Jaime & Debra
Connors and Jan Weatherbee.  His proud breeders are Joanne Conboy & Barbara &
Frank Lopez.  His Sire is Sel CH Riverdells Black Ice OFA (owners/breeders
Larry & Charlotte Gilbert) and his Dam is Ch Fellsway Meg Ryan OFA  (
 owners
 Joanne Conboy & Barbara & Frank Lopez).

Kasch's litter sister Fellsway Shania Twain went WB for 2 points on Saturday
and on Sunday Shania won Best Puppy.  Shania is owned by Jan Weatherbee and
Joanne Conboy.

A big THANK YOU to my talented son Sean for his great presentation of Kasch &
Shania.

Thanks for listening,
Joanne Conboy                   fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx

 The all-new My Yahoo! ? Get yours free!