[ SHOWGSD-L ] BIG Canada Brag and New TC

  • From: Kelly Salava <kellysalava@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 13:38:44 -0500

showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx weekend our "Maizy" became Canadian CH American CH
BIF Marquis' All About Me, TC at the Lakehead Kennel Club in Thunder Bay.
Thank you to judges Thomas Touzel, Olga Gagne and Christopher Neilson.  Maizy
came home as a new CH and 2 Group wins.  Thank you to her handler, Liz Oster
and my parents, Roger & Linda, for driving up to Canada and taking such great
care of Maizy.  I wish I could have seen her wins.  Liz and my parents said
they had a wonderful time in Thunder Bay and everyone was very nice and
supportive.  Thank you for all the nice comments on Maizy.

My second brag is pretty belated, so sorry about that.  Two weekends ago, July
21st, Maizy passed her GSDCA Temperament Test under evaluator Gene Gray.  The
GSDC of Mpls/St. Paul did a wonderful job putting this test together.  We had a
great entry and wonderful weather. Thank you to Gene Gray for flying in and
evaluating all of our dogs.  Gene is a great guy that truly cares about our
breed.

Thanks for listening,

Kelly Salava in MN
Trio Shepherds