[ SHOWGSD-L ] BIG BRAGS FROM MN!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Douglas Oster" <marquisgsd18@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsdshowlist" <gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:53:27 -0500

Oscar(Can. GV. MV 2X Sel. Ex. Am.&Can. Ch. Marquis' Stealing The Show TC OFA)
in 4 shows this weekend and had a BLAST!!!!!  Day one was Anoka County Kennel
Club, Oscar was awarded Best of Breed by Judge Mrs. Lisa Graser and  Group 1 by
Judge Mrs. Dorothy K Christiansen!!!!!!!!  On the second day Oscar was awarded
Best of Breed by Judge Mrs. Cyndi Flautt and Group 1 by Judge Mrs. Roberta L
Cambell!!!!!!!  I am soooooooo greatfull to Oscars handler Kent Boyles who is
always a professional in and out of the ring and also to Raul for always being
there and knowing exactly what to do and what to get before Kent or I ask for
it!!!!!!  What a class act they are!!!!!!!!! It was so nice to get Oscar out
after seven months of laying on the couch, he never missed a beat.  Day three
was the GSDC of Mpls & St. Paul, Oscar was Awarded Best of Breed by Judge Mr.
Lew Bunch, and was shown to PERFECTION by Liana New!!!!!!!  THANK YOU so much
Lew for giving Oscar the breed even without his usual handler, we were
THRILLED!!!!!!   On the fourth day Oscar was awarded Best of Opposite Sex by
judge Mr. Michel Chaloux, thank you.
    Oscar kids also had a great weekend in Minnesota!!!  On Friday under Mrs.
Cyndi Flautt Marquis' In It To Win It(Milo) was awarded Winners Dog.  Thank you
Cyndi!!  On Saturday under Mr. Lew Bunch~~Winsomes Ray Bearone V Eko-Lan was
awarded Winners Dog and Best of Winners(4 pts.) and Goodfella of Oh-My was
awarded reserve winners dog.  In Bitches, Simcar's Dirty Deeds was awarded
Winners Bitch(4pts) over some beautifull bitches!!!!!!!!  On Sunday under
Michel Chaloux~~ Winsome's Ray Bearone V Eko-Lan was again awarded winners
dog(3pts.)!!!!!!!!!!!!Congrats to all the owners!!!!!!!!!!!

    Aside from showing our Oscar, our newest handler Liana New also showed and
went reserve winners bitch on Friday, on Sat. won a big 12-18 bitch class, and
on Sun. she went reserve winners bitch again!!!!!!!  I am sooo proud to have
Liana as my friend and for the help she has given me these past couple of
years!!!!!!!

                                            Liz, Doug, Maria, & Daniel Oster