[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BIG BRAG! from the Stud Dog...

  • From: Isabelle Dupzyk <isamay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Janice Staley <nonijls@xxxxxxx>, Brad <thesipps@xxxxxxxxxx>, Manny <MC3935@xxxxxxx>, Barb <BARBMARKH@xxxxxxx>, Eric <norhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, da list <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 17:59:20 -0700 (PDT)

A GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GOOD LUCK AT
THE NATIONAL!!!!!!

  Isabelle & Jene
  Tebe Nobe Shepherds
Joannie <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi there! My name is Charles, but many of you know me as CH Dream Come
True-Rivendell Fandango, HT, TC or "Who IS that dog?"
Mom is out running around like a mad woman with the nail grinder & dad is out
on the track road working dogs getting ready for the National. I get my turn on
the track later. I'm getting buffed up for veterans next spring! Mom says if I
show really well, maybe I will have more pretty girls come to visit. Oh Boy! Oh
Boy! "WOOF!"

Anyway, since everyone is so busy, and I begged, mom said I could help out by
letting you all know that my daughter, BOM Norhaus Better Be Worth It Avonly,
also known as Butter, was awarded back to back majors in Colorado this past
weekend to FINISH HER CHAMPIONSHIP! "WOOF!" "WOOF!" "WOOF!" "WAG" "WAG"

When Butter went to live with my Uncle Brad Sipp, (well he's not really my
Uncle but he is Dad's best friend & the one that got him started in Shepherds),
anyhow, Uncle Brad called & told Dad this is a really special one! When Brad
and his family moved to Nebraska last year, he said Butter should stay with us.
Then Kevin & Barb saw her in July and thought she was special too. She sure has
been that and more. Butter had many specialty Best Puppies, she placed 2nd in
the 6-9 class at the Albany national & got a major reserve from the 6-9 class
while she was with Uncle Brad.

We let her grow up for a year then she was awarded BOM this past spring. She
started her championship with a 2 point BOB over specials and a 4 point major &
BOS, again over specials, all in the same day. She finished it in just a
handful of shows including a major reserve & 3 more majors. All these wins were
after she went with her new co-owners Barbara Hefner, Kevin Reynolds & Manny
Campo. Thank you all for taking my little girl & helping make her what she is
today!

Then there are the judges, without whose pointing finger & obvious good taste
there would be no awards. Huge THANKS to Michel Chaloux for the 6-9 RWB, Rita
Sandell for the national placing, Jamie Walker, Frank Fasano & others for all
the best puppies. Thanks to Tedi Ginsberg for the BOM, Bo Vujovich for the
major reserve and to Jon White, Bob Eaton, Michael Cheeks, Dick Jones & Fred
Migliore for the points.

Mom said I should also thank all the "cookie people" (mom says I have to be
politically correct) for handling Butter to her various wins. To my dad, Eric,
for all Butter's puppy wins & placings and to Cindy Tellefsen, for the BOM win.
Also big thanks to George Berstler, Jeff Pyle & Jerry Guzman for all Butter's
points, You guys are the best!!! "WAG" "WAG"

I want to thank my dad and Butter's, Eric Norby, for talking Janice Staley into
letting him co-own Yvette (CH Scherzar's Yvette), Butter's dam & letting us
make this beautiful baby. I like making babies! (hint, hint...)

Mom says the national is too far away this year for me to go, but I hope my
kids that are going do as well as they did in Albany. I am a very proud papa
and am waiting for some pretty girls to come in season so I can make more
babies. "WOOF!"

Ok, I'll admit I had a little help writing this, but I just had to tell you all
how happy we are about my new champion!

Lke mom always says... When you wish upon a star, you can make a Dream Come
True!

CH Charles, Eric Norby & Joan Intersimone - Norhaus & Dream Come True
Shepherds, Silverton Oregon
Home of Jaccar-Rivendell's Brianne ROM, Ch Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango,
BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of Dream Come True, BOM CH Norhaus Better Be Worth It
Avonly,
and too many others to list!
POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original