[ SHOWGSD-L ] BIG BRAG!

  • From: "Darlene Smith" <shebland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 12:57:51 -0400

We had a great time at the GSDC Rochester & the Iroquois GSDC Specialty Shows
held May 8-10, 2015 at Seneca Falls NY.

What a weekend for our LEAH (Can Ch Shebland's Leah Camareigh HIC)!!
She is following in her dad's pawprints - she won two 4 point majors!! - thank
you so much Judges Fred Schmidtke & Donna Conod - these were thrilling wins!
Leah was also awarded a Best of Opposite Sex and a Best of Winners. She was
Reserve Winners Bitch under judge Edie Trocki - thank you also.

Leah's dad is Jack, 3x Am Sel Exc, 5x Can Sel Am & Can GCH Shebland's Grayson
Camareigh HIC OFA H&E and her mom is Abby, Can CH Camareigh Shebland Firefly
HIC OFA H&E. Abby's very first show at just 6 months of age was at the
Iroquois GSDC in 2006 - Best Puppy in Specialty under Bob Funk. Jack began his
Am. show career at the GSDC of Rochester with a 3 pt major win under Charlie
Mardecz in 2010.

Our thanks as always to our dear friend and handler Al Martin.

The Seneca Falls weekend is one of our favourites. Not too far away, well run
by both clubs' members who work so hard, and a delicious Sat. night buffet
dinner. We have many wonderful memories from these shows over several years.

Darlene Smith, Shebland German Shepherds
Marilyn Sgarbossa, Camareigh German Shepherds