[ SHOWGSD-L ] BIF Brag and ......MORE

  • From: JJogra@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 15:51:45 -0400 (EDT)

Kathy and I are thrilled to announce that we are now the co-owners of
BIF-Mid Atlantic Region, Depahl's Halston. Thank you Manny and Norma Campo for
allowing us the pleasure of such a magnificent animal. I fell in love with
Holly  when Manny and I first saw her out in a field in Utah this past
October. Holly  has only gotten better. She has matured into a beautiful young
lady. I look  forward to many fun times but most of all, as a breeder, I look
forward to  eventually having her perform in the whelping box.

Thank you to all at ringside who so strongly supported Holly in her bid to
go BIF. Thank you to Scott and Loren your unending dedication and love of
this  "Wild Child". Unfortunately Scott hurt his knee and was not able to
handle her.  Thanks George for your "touch". Thanks Denise for making Holly
available to us.  Most of all thank you to Kathy Potter for finding our rising
star among many  good ones.

Congratulations to the Delaware Valley GSDC for putting on a tremendous
show and Futurity. It was reminiscent of olden days..............large outdoor
 rings, obedience, conformation, huge entries, large exhibitor crowds and
spectacular hospitality. Dean Wylie you always come through. A memorable
weekend  indeed.

Joey Perez-Gurri
in sunny and warm Miami