[ SHOWGSD-L ] BEST IN SHOW BRAG - Spotty dog related! Sorry!

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 17:41:05 -0500

Hi all -

Just a quick brag. I received a call about an hour ago that the young liver dog
we are campaigning received his first Best In Show today..

He is now BIS INT. BIS AM. BIS CAN. Ch. Paisley Nspird By Broadway. "Argus" has
beenb practicing for the National the last two weekends and has two Group I's
and a BIS!

We are extremely excited!

JessM.
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC,
HIC & Pepper, HIC)Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC> From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 07:35:09 -0400> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: About
BreedersDirect.Com> To: rockannand@xxxxxxx; Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > A puppy
mill puppy re-seller. Nice web site huh? How do you like the > "lifetime
guarantee"??????> > Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC> Celebrating generations of
Dual Titled TC'd Champions> visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds > > > In a
message dated 4/19/2008 3:35:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, >
rockannand@xxxxxxx writes:> > http://www.breedersdirect.com/about/> > > What is
this????> > Kate> > > > > > > **************Need a new ride? Check out the
largest site for U.S. used car > listings at AOL Autos. >
(http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)> > >
Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT
THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS
ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE
LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF
THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. > > For assistance, please contact the
List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org>
Pack up or back up?use SkyDrive to transfer files or keep extra copies. Learn
how.
http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_packup_042008