[ SHOWGSD-L ] BEST IN MATURITY! So. Pacific -- Rocknoll's Limerick, HT

  • From: rocknolgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, shepherds_hill_ranch@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 01:09:53 -0400

Today at the South Pacific Maturity, our girl, Rocknoll's Limerick HT, was
**Best In Maturity** under respected breeder judge, Ms.Gail Hardcastle.
"Ricki's sire is CH Nike Clayfield Casanova, ROM, HT, PT, HCT, JHD, CGC, TC and
her dam is Rocknoll's Escapade.

My many thanks to all involved. Mr. Jerry Guzman for a great presentation and
to Sharlonna and Gloria for their help and support outside the ring. Also
thanks to the many kind and supportive comments from the fancy outside the
ring.

Dave Coleman (and Jan)