[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BACKBONE

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 21:01:51 -0700 (PDT)

How many of you have considered what is best for our breed ?  I hate to dwell
on the olden days when nationals were fun, judges were respected, even dogs
were respected (what a concept ), Gosh ! even boards were respected.Law suites
? horrors----no need.  There should be no need now, and a wrongthat should
never have been implemented should not be considered of anyimportance.let's get
back to what is really important..... the improvement ofour breed, instead of
bickering about unimportant, idiotic "control" issues.Who cares who controls
the club if it is in the best interest of our breed. Big LOL.
Carolyn