[ SHOWGSD-L ] B I S !!!!!

  • From: "Valerie Harrington" <vharrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SHOWGSD-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 18:51:13 -0500

After taking the summer off to play golf (me) and swim and play "fetch" (the
dog), Group Winning/Group Placing Ch. Faithrock Caralon Sloop John B, TC, OFA
h/e (a.k.a. Jack) can now add those three little letters in front of his name -
today Jack went Best of Breed and Group I under judge Jim Maloney and then on
to Best In Show under Florise Hogan.
Many thanks go to Tom Warren  who showed him beautifully in the Group and on to
Best In Show.  (Due to LOH (lack of handlers) I showed Jack in Breed, but
beyond that my nerves fail).  Thank you also to Mr. Jim Maloney for the Breed
and Group I and a very special thank you to Ms. Hogan for the top award.

Needless to say, breeder Terry Rock is so excited (as are co-breeders Pat
Parsons and Mike Ianelli).  Jack is sired by Bailey (Ch. Kenlyns Aries v
HiCliff), and dam is CaralonQED Haleys Comet OFA h/e.  Jack is owned by me and
my husband, along with Larry Rock - who is certainly gloating over this to wife
Terry!

Valerie Harrington
vharrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EarthLink Revolves Around You.