[ SHOWGSD-L ] Augusta shows October 2,3 and 4

  • From: falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 13:54:05 -0400

Hey everybody !!!

It's that time of year again and we're gearing up for our GREAT 3-day show
weekend again down here in the south where we have great weather (usually :-),
great food (always) and great fun !!

So.............Don't forget to get your entries to us no later than Friday the
19th of SEPTEMBER for the 2 specialties on Friday and Sunday?and be sure and
enter the All-breed show on Saturday through MB-F (It closes on Wednesday the
16th !!!!). We have huge specialty-sized rings, great parking, specialty
judges?and GRASS (no, not that kind) :-)

So come join us and let's have fun and fellowship like the old days and great
dogs to watch as well !!

If you didn't receive a premium list, let me know.

Remember, we'll feed you Friday and Saturday night and you can relax and just
enjoy yourself. All you have to do is BE THERE !!!

lynda