[ SHOWGSD-L ] Augusta GSD Show - NEW WEEKEND DATES plus more changes

  • From: falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, smcfarl425@xxxxxxx, jack84@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nd99phuc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mwf3460@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Grayblythe@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:44:49 -0400

Hi everyone -

Our shows this year have changed in number, form and time-frame. :-)

They will be Saturday and Sunday September 25th and 26th. This is a
week earlier than in previous years due to changes in AKC's calendar.

We will no longer have the All-Breed Augusta Kennel Club show on
Saturday between our specialties as we have in previous years as they
will be doing back-to-back all-breed shows now the first weekend in
November.
Our shows will still be held at our wonderful Patriot's Park site with
the beautiful grassy rings and plenty of space and we will have an
after-show gathering on Saturday evening at our home (Workman's) which
we always did before on Friday evening. Plan to come out, eat some
great local food and just relax.

We have some super judges - Dean Wylie and Nancy Harper  in
Conformation and Barry Roland and Stephen Picciuolo in Rally and
Obedience. And ...........we promise you lots of FUN, FOOD and
FELLOWSHIP during a relaxed, comfortable show weekend !! :-)

If you have any questions or need a premium list, email
falkrigia@xxxxxxx or call Gene at 706-825-6837.

ENTRIES CLOSE SEPTEMBER 10th so send your entries in early and drop us
an email so we know to watch for them.

SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER !!!!!!!

Gene Workman
Lynda Bragg-Workman
www.falkrigiashepherds.com
www.thecraftywoodchuck.com
Appaloosa Acres - an Equine and Canine facility
Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue - training director