[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: August Review

  • From: "Janice Buchanan" <wasatchgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 09:41:44 -0600

I also received the August Review yesterday am really enjoying the
magazine.
ROM  Sires and Dams are two of my favorite issues each year!   The Review
has gone through many changes over the years - mostly for the better, others
tried and not continued.  I don't have any major problems with the way it
was
this year, but I would prefer it all together if it works for the
publication.
I believe someone else mentioned it could have something to do with fitting
the color pages into the layout.  In that case, for the sake of the
beautiful
color pages, I can handle turning a little skipping around.  Just make
sure there is a "continued on page..." comment so I know where to skip
to for the next section <g>.

Love the Review, huge congrats to the owners/breeders of these lovely
bitches, and thanks to the contributors of the great ads that make it
all possible!

--
Janice Buchanan
Wasatch-Gold German Shepherds, UT