[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Audit

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ropajagsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 14:39:09 -0800

Absolutely, Pauline.  It is courteous to add a signature on whatever you send.
People do forget to do that, don’t have a permanent signature, or send from
another device, forgetting that that other device doesn’t have the permanent
signature.

Hopefully, people will remember to add their name (full name for those lindas,
johns, less, aims, kathys and cathys:), so we can avoid the problem.

Stormy

> On Jan 26, 2015, at 1:48 PM, Pauline Moon <ropajagsd@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> You are correct Stormy, the "dmarc" does shows the email address, but if the
> email is not comprised of the lister's first and last name....we do not know
> who it is unless the email incorporates a well known kennel name....even your
> email address just says "stormy435"....now of course with your unique name,
> there is not too much duplication around. :) ...but how many lindas, johns,
> lews, jims, kathys, cathys, do we have floating around???...just saying....
>
> Pauline Moon
> ropajagsd.com
>

> From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>>
> Subject: Re: audit
> Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 11:12:21 -0800
>
> Joan and all,
> I’ve had a couple of cups of coffee now…. sigh
> As all of you know, or should know by now, Showgsd-l is an unmoderated list.
> we do NOT hold the posts back and release them after reading them.
>
> If you check at the address of the poster before you reply, you can see in
> the middle of the DMARC the poster’s email address.

Stormy V. Hope

Stormy V. Hope