[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Atticus Finch ....a California GSD....long but please read.

  • From: LARRY D BUTLER <bld4@xxxxx>
  • To: <hollywoods@xxxxxxx>, <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>, gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 13:50:02 +0000

There is a horse rescue in Oklahoma called Horsefeathers.  Last year they took
in a horse as badly burned from chemicals as this dog is.  The horse is doing
great.  Sherri might be able to give some suggestions as to treatment for
Atticus.  Just google her rescue and there will be contact information there.

Kathy