[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: At Last!

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <helen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 07:59:43 -0400

Sacramento/Reno did a wonderful job with their shows too and had very nice
entries,,,,,,not quite that of the futurity but still very good for the
times.
I know thats a different part of CA. but just had to give them a pat on the
back for the real nice job they did on that weekend.
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com