[ SHOWGSD-L ] As long as you asked

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 12:14:30 EST

In a message dated 12/25/04 5:13:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
raiseyourpaw4raw@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
.I want  to learn and understand.Why would any one want to give up a
BEAUTIFUL TOP MALE  FOR SALE(stand) ?

I don't know about the German dog, but we sure did get a top stud dog out
here.

I can answer for Patriot, who is sure one of the top dog at our place right
now. Jeff Mobeus and Jane Kerner sent him out to California to stand at  stud.
 He has a son Harrison, (this years, Open Dog winner at the  national), and
another son Antonio, (this years Winner's Dog, Futurity Victor  and Select dog)
standing in their neighborhood. (Not to ignore O'Connor who we  co-own with
the Famous Linda Battistoni, who also sent this dog to Southern  California,
while she kept the brother).

Tedi evidently started suggesting this over a year ago to Jane and Jeff,  and
never mentioned it to me.  After the national Jane and Jeff decided to  let
him come stay with us, and we co-own him with them. He is proving to be very
popular here in California, and a number of bitches have already been sent to
him, and a few have received chilled semen.

It is a way to help make dogs accessible without the horrific cost of
shipping.  I think it is because Jane and Jeff care so much about the  future
of our
breed and a tribute to tolerance, to allow George W to reside with  such a
flaming liberal. George hasn't said a word yet.

We avoid politics and religion, and just talk about the bitches he has met
and who will be here next week.

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together